Who we are
Our website address is: https://store.dcive.com
DATA COLLECTION WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
When using our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the moment of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
Data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently, if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
WP Cerber Security & Antispam
We use the service “Cerber Security & Antispam”, which is offered by Cerber Tech Inc. New York, NY, 1732 1st Ave, 10128, USA. The plugin protects websites against brute force attacks, blocks harmful requests from IPs or subnets when a defined retry limit is exceeded. This makes brute-force attacks or distributed brute-force attacks of botnets impossible. Furthermore, it is possible to restrict, block, or allow access with a Black IP Access List and a White IP Access List.
(More information about the features at: https://wpcerber.com/). According to the provider, no data is collected or processed in this context – neither through the services nor through the software offered.
We need to collect some of your data in order for you to purchase our products. Store.dcive.com controls the use of your data and is the data processing agent for your personal information in most cases. We protect and process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
We do not collect, store or transfer any personal information beyond what is required to fill your order, nor do we sell or trade any personal information to third parties.
The personal data that we collect to process your order:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Company name if needed for shipping address
- Complete billing address including street, house number, zip code, city and country
- Complete shipping address including street, house number, PO box or similar if applicable, zip code, city and country
- IP address
- Payer PayPal email address
We need your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and ship orders placed by you
- To match payments made via PayPal, Credit Card, or Bitcoin to your order for processing
- To confirm your order, confirm your payment and send you an invoice (via email)
- To contact you regarding any shipment delays or problems with your order, or to inform you if a package has been damaged in transit or returned, if applicable
- To provide only the data necessary (name and shipping address) to the carriers we use (USPS/Royal Mail) for the purpose of shipping your order to the address you have provided
We do not store credit card numbers. You will provide the payment processor (PayPal or Coinbase) with your account and payment details yourself and voluntarily.
During the ordering process, your personal data will be transmitted over a secure (“https” or “ssl”) connection.
Any information you submit to our site (and any information transmitted from our site to your browser) is encrypted using industry-standard encryption technology.
Who we share your data with
We collect and store your personal information strictly to process orders you make on Store.Dcive.com (e.g. processing transactions, shipping your order, providing customer service etc.). We do not sell, lend, give away, or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties.
How long we retain your data
Paid and processed (completed) orders will be anonymized after 12 months.
What rights you have over your data
If you have entered personal information, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you or have your data anonymized. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Request User Data
- To request your user data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anonymization requests can be sent to email@example.com or by filling Anonymization requests.
- To delete your user data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all requests, please make sure to use the email address that corresponds to your orders!
Functional cookies (Session cookies):
Functional cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and session cookies for the shopping cart. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
– Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
– Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
These cookies are set to expire at the end of each session.
Marketing cookies (third party cookies)
By using this website, you accept the use of “All Cookies”, marketing cookies will be set so you can enjoy BandCamp players and YouTube videos, etc.
contact via email: